Must have Monday

Hope you all are having a great monday! Here are some of my "Must Haves" for the month. Hope you enjoy! :)

#1: Detox-Dry shampoo: Can't live out with this product. For the "every other day" hair days. If you don't know what I'm talking about keep scrolling. ;) Best dry shampoo I have ever used. 




#2: Tribes by Seth Godin: I was recommended this book by Katelyn James when I heard her speak at a convention last year. Confession: I haven't completed the whole book. BUTTT It is amazing so far. It is a book about building a business around community. I highly recommend it for not only business owners, but anyone that is in leadership in any shape or from.





#3: My black bootie from Lucky Brand : I originally got a different black bootie for Christmas from my mom, but they made my feet look SO big, so I returned them (sorry mom). I decided to go with this pair from Lucky Brand. The first time I wore them they were like I had been wearing them for years. I think black booties are a great way to dress up a casual outfit and brings a little edge to a a traditional jeans and t-shirt day.



#4: Too Faced better than sex mascara : first I apologize for the name. But this product is so amazing that I can't help but share. My sister is a regular watcher of beauty gurus on youtube and she recommended me buying this product. Let's just say I'm so passionate about this mascara, I got 6 of my friends to buy this product in a matter of a month. I don't know if that shows my skill of "marketing" or my skill of "not shutting up about something I love" ;) Long story short friends: it gives volume and length to your lashes.




#5: Show-it: You know how I just said I can't keep quiet when I love something, well the excitement doesn't just end at mascara ;) it includes business too. After launching my new website last week, I realized the importance of having a web hosting company that I can continually grow with and is easy to navigate for those of us who aren't web designers. SHOW IT is the way to go if your looking to build a website. Can't say enough good things about it. 




#6: Kate Spade watch: This is my go-to watch for everyday. The watch is versatile in many ways such as: I can dress if up or dress it down. It has a super comfortable band making it easy for me to wear it when I'm shooting. What I love about the style is the two tone accents so I can wear both gold and silver jewelry with it. I got it last year for my birthday and it is still holding up like a champ. (to see what it looks like on: scroll up to #5)



#7: Talenti ice cream: This stuff is so stinkin' yummy. If your an ice cream lover you will love it. A little survey her: Who's least favorite part of eating ice cream is waiting for it to defrost when you take it out of the freezer? (Raises hand) Well the best part of this ice cream is you don't have to wait! It is already soft and ready to eat! That in it self makes it the best! ;)


Happy Monday friends!!!

xoxo
Bethany 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Paige
Maira Gall