The reality.

This week I attended an intensive 2 day website workshop called GoLiveI would recommend it to anyone with a small business. So much hard work, but so much more fun! I got to meet some amazing, inspiring people. Not only did I attend the workshop but I fulfilled the promise of them saying you will have your website launch by the end of day 2!!!  
[VIEW MY NEW SITE HERE: www.Bethanypaigephotography.com]


 I couldn't wait to share my new website with all my fans. (Okay let's be real my family and close friends, sometimes I just like to pretend I'm Taylor Swift.) After I announced the launch on Instagram, I received so much positive feedback. It made me smile all day like a little kid with ice cream. From texts, from friends in Virginia & Missouri. to phone calls from my Bestfriend in California telling me how my site looks like "a grown up photographer now" ;) to another text from my Bestfriend in Costa Rica, to even an instagram comment from my old supervisor from Steve Madden when I worked there a couple years ago. So many more people that I love dearly were showing me support. I was blown away and so humbled by them all. I couldn't believe that so many people would take the time to look at a photography website.

And than it hit me... Of course I am extremely proud of my new site and new brand. I worked 16+ hours on and finished in 2 days. Plus a couple weeks of finalize my logo (with fox and raccoon, they are amazing by the way and without a doubt some of sweetest people I know) But what blew me away even more, was that I had that many people in my life that genuinely love me and support me. And I'm not just talking about people that stroke your ego and make your head get bigger so you keep them around, because they make you happy. But the people that make your heart bigger and bring you true joy by their encouragement. The people that still supported you with a ugly website and refer you to their friends and family cause they believe in your work thatttt much. The kinds of people that listen to you talk about something your passionate about when they could care less about the topic, the people that will be honest with you and tell you when they don't think it was your best work or made a bad business move. Those kind of people are the ones that I'm blessed enough to have in my life. 

Because this is the reality: At the end of the day my website might have some typos, the hype of the new brand will die out and the hard work will come, fast forward 2 years the site it will become out dated, but what doesn't change is the love and support that comes from having a community. I couldn't be more thankful to have unconditional love in my life. So to all my peeps thanks for making yesterday and today feel like my birthday. Love you all.



xoxo
Bethany


P.S. Here are some behind the scene shots from the workshop taken by the talented Nicole! (CLICK HERE FOR HER WEBSITE)





No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Paige
Maira Gall