Connor + Nina

When I was contacted about an engagement session for Nina and her fiancé Connor, I was so excited. You see, Nina has a little sister named, Carissa. Carissa and I went to elementary school together and were great friends. I remember Nina and how she was so cool, because she was in high school! ha :) This is one of the reason's I love what I do. I get to see life come full circle and it is so fun to get in contact with people you haven't seen in what seems like forever!  Nina and Connor were great to hangout with! They were so laid back and easy going. With Connor's funny sense of humor and Nina's sweet demeanor it was evident that they make a great team together. After being together for 8 years, they will be having a Christmas themed wedding this December. How cool is that? It will be an intimate ceremony and celebration with family and close friends. I know its going to be a beautiful day, Congrats Connor and Nina! 












No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Paige
Maira Gall