Sydney- Class of 2016

Meet Syndey! Before her session, this girl tried to tell me that she wasn't photogenic....The first picture posted here is the one of the first photos I took at her session. And I'm sure you can guess what I said after. "UM ARE YOU SERIOUS? LOOK AT THIS PHOTO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY YOU'RE NOT PHOTOGENIC ANYMORE." yup, just like that with attitude and everything. ;) 

Sydney is the cutest girl with the sweetest personality. She has been on the cheer team all 4 years, is eager to graduate, but is soaking up her last year in high school. Even though high school feels like a lifetime ago, I can still totally relate to that anticipation of the next phase of your life. I wouldn't trade those high school days for anything and it's so awesome that Syndey feels the same way. I think we can all learn a lesson from that about striving to be content in all stages in life, because before you know it you will be on to the next season, so enjoy every minute. Like one of my favorite quotes says, "Enjoy each moment for what it is, not what it could be."- anonymous









 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Paige
Maira Gall