Meet the Montos

The last time I photographed Tony and Nikki was 4 years ago back in the day when they had only been married for 2 years and I still over edited my photos. Yikes, I know. I'm so thankful for these two and not just because they trusted me with their capturing their lives 4 years ago, but because they are such important people in my life. Over the years, I have had some of the best times of my life with them. I've been on several trips with them, from Mexico when I was 16 to this year going to Chicago with them. They have pushed me outside of my comfort zone more times than I can count, but still made it comfortable for me along the way.

Like that time last year when we did a trip to the east coast. We went to New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, and Boston all in 12 days. When we were in New Hampshire, Tony had the bright idea for all of us to wake up at 3am to catch a 4:30am sunrise on the beach. If you know me, you know I am NOT a morning person. Especially when you don't go to bed till after midnight. I like to call Pastor Tony's bright ideasMandatory fun because he has fun ideas, but you don't get an option whether you want to participate or not. Needless to say, once again Tony Monto's mandatory fun was fun indeed. I will never forget being on the beach with some of my closest friends doing our morning devotions while seeing the beautiful sun rise.

Getting to photograph Tony and Nikki during this time in their life was so refreshing. They just celebrated their 6 year anniversary and there is something so special about photographing people that have "lived out" their love. Don't get me wrong I love engagement sessions, but there is something different about an anniversary session. With anniversary sessions you get to celebrate your love for no reason at all except just that: your love. I enjoyed it so much I decided to start offering anniversary sessions. I can't wait to photograph more couples that love any excuse to celebrate their love.


4 comments

  1. Beth these pictures are amazing! You are so talented! The last one of them at that theater, In black and white, Is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much Sami Sam!! That one is one of my favs too!!

      Delete
  2. I love my Montos!!! And these photos are so amazing! Great job Bethany! When I grow up I wanna be just like you. Lol :p

    ReplyDelete

© Bethany Paige
Maira Gall